Monday

Another start to another week

What a lovely day again today.  I still have the pleasure of watering my garden in a bit and I noticed quite a few new buds yesterday, I shall photograph anything new for Paul and the girls to see, oh, and of course you too.

Sending hugs to one of my longest friends, we have known each other for about 18 years ish.  We have never met, but I know that the area she lives has tornado warnings today so hugs to JB and I do hope you, your family and neighbours all stay safe.

Yesterday I made my candles.  I have a couple to take to Cyprus, a few orders. a few for xmas presents  and about 6 for sale.  They are £5 each and make a lovely gift for someone.  I can put them in a cellaphane wrapper with a big ribbon on.



I went to work this morning, as you do but it was soon coming home time and what a lovely afternoon I have had.  I have finished off a couple of things I have been working on.

Here is the first project I finished. On Saturday when we went to Leeds, we made quite a few cards but I needed to add some finishing touches to mine.

 and this is what I did to the inside.


 I have been working on a project for a while to show off all the wonderful papers that SU have.  I wanted to keep them together but as I only get them bit by bit, I didnt want to mix them up.  When we made this card a few weeks ago,
 

it gave me an idea to do this




So I have been finishing this off today too.  This is using all the Gigham Garden  Designer Series Papers.  I just need to label it up now.

Well there is still plenty more to share with you but, I will leave that until tomorrow. 

Thanks for having a read and if you fancy a cuppa tomorrow afternoon or evening, its Tuesday at Traceys but, I havent baked......its too hot






No comments: