Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Well I missed Tuesdays Twitter as well as the new start of the week on Monday but never mind, I am here now.

It was Mum and Dads wedding Anniversary on Sunday and here is the card that I made them..


I dont usually do 8 x 8 cards but I did enjoying making this one.

Life has got a bit busier as I have been spending lots of time in the kitchen, cooking.  Yes, even in this heat I am cooking but thats a good thing as I am on a diet...AGAIN.  I have joined slimmers world and, fingers crossed, I should lose at least half a stone before I fly out to see my daughters in Cyprus.  I am doing very well so far and enjoying eatting but to be honest, I cant remember the last time I ate so much.  As long as it works that is the main thing.

Stamperettes Series 11 still has a few places available.  The next new group should start this weekend so PLEASE, do get in touch if you fancy giving this a go by calling me on 01332 721877.  It really is the best way to build up your collection of crafting goodies over a period of time.  If any of the series 10 stamperettes are reading this, could you start looking through your new books please and, if you havent got one yet, just give me a call and I will get one to you.

I hope everyone managed through the storms.  Paul came home on Monday so Monday evening we sat and watched the lightening show, it was amazing.  Mind you Tuesday morning I got soaked going into work....the heavens just opened as I got out of the car. I cant remember a time that I have ever been so wet and boy was I glad when my day finished as my trousers were wet through up to the knees.  But at least it was an experience.

Well thank you for having a read.  I am off to do a few chores and then get outside for an hour to repair some of the damage done by the wind and rain.  Have a lovely afternoon and evening.

No comments: