Sunday

Bundles of Bundles

It rained.  It is cooler oh, how lovely to get up this morning (at silly o clock) and find that it was only 15 degrees and everywhere outside looks clean and tidy from the rain.  The forecast is for another very warm day but not a lot of sunshine, a bit like yesterday I guess.

Did I do some stuff yesterday. I had 4 half hour stints outside getting all the grooves cleaned, well you just do dont you.  My new toy was just the ticket. 

 I am getting very annoyed by a little fox that has decided to sleep on my flower bed.  My plants are all dying.  I got up this morning and there it was mind you, it didnt half get a shock when it saw me, snigger.
 
You can make out where it has ben lying  tut tut.

As promised here are details of the bundles in catalogue.  A bundle is where you  purchase two items, at the same time and save quite a lot of money.

On page 12 there is the Chalk Talk Bundle, a stamp set and the Framlits Dies.


On page 32 there is the Label Love Bundle

 

On page 81 there is the Backyard Basic Bundle


 

On page 85 there is the Wildflower Meadow Bundle



On page 95 there is the Flower Shop Bundle 



On page 113 there is Beautifully Barque Bundle


On page 123 there is Mosaic Madness Bundle




On page 124 there is Six-Sided Sampler Bundle.  

 
 
If you would like to place an order for any of the bundles, either call me on 01332 721877 or send me an email at       tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com    to let me know what it is you would like.  We then arrange payment as I have to pay for the items at the time that I submit my order to Stampin' Up!  As soon as the order arrives, we can arrange to meet up to hand over your goodies or, for £4.95 you can have your order delivered to your door. 
Should you need any help in deciding what is best for you, please let me know as I would be happy to help in any way I can.

Off to start my Sunday.  Thanks for having a read today























No comments: