Wednesday

Midweek Musing


The weather, its more of the same here in Derby, warm with showers.  Sunday those showers made my drain covers travel off the drains, there was so much rain.  Once the water had subsided, I found them up the drive and in the garden, phew, it sure did come down quickly.  Yesterday, the rain just never came, lets see what happens today.

Did you know the price of milk has gone up?  no nor did I till yesterday.  I went to co op and they charged me £1.39 for 2 litres?  I went back and asked if it was right, oh yes it was right.  Sainsbury is £1.29 and Asda is £1.00 tut tut

I am on garden duty this week, as well as everything else that life throws at you.  Monday was easy, I just went and checked all the gardens I am looking after, nothing overflowing, flowers under awnings were watered, job done.  Yesterday, all was well too,  so fingers crossed that there isnt too much to do today.

Unfortunately Mum in Law has been in the wars again.  She is okay now and is taking things easy but it is such a worry, bless her.

Its Derby Dabblers this Friday.  Fancy coming along to try your hand at making a couple of different types of boxes and a gift bag.  Nip HERE and find out all about it, even if you just come for a cuppa, a natter and stamp out some images, it would be lovely to see you there.

Here is a card that I made recently.  I am trying to get to grip with bottled glitter, made by all sorts of companies but SU is coming out on top for me.

 a bit of a close up


I shall be keeping this one as a sample.

Thanks for having a read today and I do hope that all is well in your world. 






No comments: