Saturday

Scorching Saturday

Good morning, well for me it is morning, just.  It is way before 6am and already over 16 degrees outside so here I am sat with a cuppa, updating the blog.  I bet you thought I was up so early to join the queue for the next Sale didnt you?  Oh yes, there will be queues.
It has been a busy few days for me, I have been out and about visiting friends, delivering orders that have arrived, looking in new shops and generally enjoying life as you do.  I have had lots of visitors, where we have put the world to rights so it should be a happier place now and getting lots of sleep so I think today I can honestly say I feel good * you have to do it with the proper James Brown tune in your head feel good, I knew that I would, now / I feel good, I knew that I would, now / So good, so good, I got you / Whoa! I feel ......* you get the picture.

Speaking of pictures, I saw a picture of a similar card on the wonderful inspiration of pintrest (have you discovered pintrest?)  but I cant find it again so, thank you to who ever made the original


It has been made using the new mosiac madness stamp and matching punch.  I did it on Very Vanilla Card and if you would like to make a few of these with me, let me know and I shall be happy to show you how.  I would like to do this as a background on a scrapbook page, I just need the couple of hours to do it.

I have also been in the garden a lot, oh no, not in the sunshine.......I do not do just sitting in the sun and burning the skin.  I lived out in Cyprus too long to know what it can do so I may catch a few rays during the late afternoon tidying up the garden (I know that Paul is reading this today so I want him to be impressed).  Here are a few photos I have taken








 Just a few of the plants from the back of the house.  Now those little pots have lots of different plants in them but, the majority are Castor Oil plants.  I have been growing these for more than 2 years and although some have gone to good homes, I have a few more that are ready to go to new homes. 

Stampin' Up! still have lots of offers on, still have some wonderful things that I am looking at in the catalogue and I am still finding things I havent seen before.  If you would like to see more of Stampin' Up! goodies, ask questions, find out about joining the team or just want a crafty chat, why not join me this Tuesday.  I am having a Tuesday at Traceys and if, just if the weather is nice, the brolly will be up, the table will be set and we can sit outside for a crafty chatter.  Hope to see you on Tuesday.

Well today I am off to Leeds YEAH.  A few of us are going to brave it so I need to get a wriggle on and jump in the shower. Thanks for having a read.  I do hope that you manage to stay cool on what is supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far.






No comments: