Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Another busy morning at work, honestly the time just flies when I am there.  What a difference a day makes with the weather.  No sunshine today and the temperature has dropped quite a lot.  Yesterday it was 28 degrees and today, 18.  Because it has been cooler I have managed to deadhead the rose at the front and give it a good drink, it is not looking too well at all.  Resolve has been put down on the weeds so that I can pull them out in a couple of days.  I have even got the bins out ready to put on the front in the morning, impressed?  I am.

I have also given the side of the house and all the back a good sweep, a bit of a dead head, watered early and then a hose down to get it all fresh.  Looking good Mr. A.  I am sure it will still look as good when you get back.

The bees have been a bit of a bother again today.  I am obviously walking in their flight path as they have been hitting me, or maybe I am the target?  No stings but wow, there are so many of them.

I have also done some banking, some filing and some cleaning.  Sorted out a few bits for the girls and got everything ready for my candle making session this Sunday.  Oh yes, I have decided to make the candles in tea cups this weekend.  Would you like one or do you know someone who would?  Let me know as I am happy to take orders.

Yesterday I mentioned that I had made a second card with my bundle of a stamp set and embossing folder, Wildflower Meadow and here it is.

 This time I inked up the stamp and placed Stampin' Up! Watercolour Card on top of the stamp.  Gave it a gentle rub and this is how it turned out, totally different to the previous one.
 I added a couple of butterflies from the butterfly punch and some rhinestones as bodies on them.
 I also used up a few pieces of scrap Rich Razzleberry strips and wrapped them around the card.  Tied them together with a slither of card, that was trickey as it kept snapping.

The insert, again, I didnt re-ink the stamp to do this and of course, the tag.  I am really pleased with the way this turned out and tonight, I shall be having another little play, along with the embossing folder for a change.  I also need to tidy up the craft room first.

I hope you like the card and thanks for having a read today.  Enjoy your evening.

No comments: