Saturday

Stamperettes

Its the weekend and Paul was right, I am up at silly o'clock.  No particular reason but I do want to make the most of the day.  I cleaned all downstairs last night whilst it was a bit cooler.  Washer is on and I will go and start upstairs fairly soon, before the heat of the day.

Well I have had a few days off from blogging but a girls got to do what a girls got to do and, I havent been in the craft room either opps but I hope to have a bit of a play later today.  I have a few birthdays coming up.

Here is a card that I made recently using Everything Elenor and Secret Garden stamp sets.  I havent put a sentiment on this yet as I am not too sure what I shall use it for.  I have quite a few cards all ready to go so that I can add a sentiment at the last minute, to suite the occassion.

This is something that I received from one of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators at the last training I went to with my upline, Helen.  Isnt it lovely?


Do you fancy getting a little something from Stampin' Up! each month?  Would you like to have at least £25 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies FREE?  I am starting a new series of Stamperettes in 8 days and there are a few places available.  Stamperettes is a group of 10 ladies.  Each ladies commits to purchasing £15 worth of Stamping Up goodies each month, (plus 50p p+p).  During the 10 months each person will be a hostess and hold a virtual party, no mess, no visitors and all the benefits.  You get all your catalogues and publications for free.  You can build up your Stampin' Up! collection a little at a time.  Please let me know if you would like to take part in this, it really is a good scheme and as this will be the 11th time I am doing it, that speaks for itself.  You can get in touch by calling me on 01332 721877 or sending me an email to tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com  You dont have to live in Derby either as I can post your things direct to you (at cost).

Thanks for nipping in today and I hope your Saturday is wonderful.

No comments: