Tuesday

Wildflower Meadow

A couple of days off from the blog but daughters already asking me if I am okay. So I am updating this evening, whilst it is a bit cooler.

Hot, hot, hot.  I know that not everyone like this type of weather but personally, I can cope with it.  I havent been out in the garden sunbathing, I know what this could lead to but I have certainly been enjoying it.  The garden is looking good, the deadheading has been done, I am watering each evening and I must say, it really is pleasant to sit out there and listen to all the birds singing (nothing happening at the moment though).  I will put some photos up of the garden so the girls can see how its all looking and of course, so can you.

I am still very overwhelmed by all the new and wonderful things in the new Stampin' Up! catalogue.  You did know that there was a new one out didnt you *smile*.  As well as enjoying the sun, sorting out the house etc. I have had a little play with a bundle.  A bundle is a stamp set and an embossing folder that you buy together, at a discounted rate.

I have used Wildflower Meadow Stamp Set teamed up with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive on Whisper White Card.
 Here is a bit of a close up of the image



 And here is the insert.  I didnt reink this big stamp, I just lay the card on top of the stamp and gentle rubbed all over it.  There was enough ink on the stamp to give me this image.
 I wasnt sure about the sentiment so I stamped out one in each colour


 Cutting them out was easy because there is a punch for that now as well.  I think the Old Olive Label is the best and I just went around the edge with an Old Olive marker.  Do you like the label set and punch, more about that in another post but it is something you may want to add to your wish list.
 I am showing you the butterfly punch as I used this to make my second card, which I shall show you tomorrow.
And of course, I am now making tags to go with my cards and trying to keep them together.  It makes such a nice finishing touch when you are giving someone a gift, to have it all matching.

 And a close up of the tag.  I have used Old Olive ribbon in this one.  I dont have any of the new ribbon yet.  That will be going onto my next order, next week.



If you would like to make a set of cards using this stamp, please let me know and we can arrange a one on one crafting session.  If you would like to purchase the stamp, the bundle or anything else from Stampin' Up! give me a call on 01332 721877 or email me at tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com

Thanks for having a read today and please, do get in touch if you would like any information, help or an order from Stampin' Up!.  Enjoy the rest of the evening








No comments: