Tuesday

Terrific Tuesday

Lots and lots to tell you about so I hope you are comfy.

The new catalouge starts today and my first order will be going in this afternoon.  There is a copy on the right hand side of my blog, just click on the cover and you should get to a pdf file of all the new loveies.

If you would like anything, please let me know.  If you would like a quick peek before I order, I will be home around 3pm for an hour or two.  If you would like your own catalogue, ready for the next order which will be in about 10 days time, please feel free to get in touch and I will organise getting your copy out to you.

There is also a best of stamp set again, this month it is butterflies.  Oh I know a few people that are going to be loving this set.   If you click on it, this will enlarge it so you can see the print a little better.


 I can order this for you today, if you would like me to.......I cant wait to start playing with my new set that I will order. 

Fancy getting a few things each month, then maybe joining the stamperettes is for you?  Click on the tab at the top of the blog and read all about the stamperettes group.

And as if that wasnt enough

Greeting stamps with 25% off goodness me, such a lot to take in.

Thank you for having a read, I shall have to get a move on and get to work as its extra busy today.  More cards to show you tomorrow though, have a great day

No comments: