Tuesday

Tuesdays Twitter

I was wondering how long I have had a Tuesdays Twitter so I went and checked, nearly 3 years.  So today wont be any different. I haven't had one each week but still, its a long time.

This is where I twitter on about all sorts on a Tuesday so I shall start with the share page.  There are a few more things added so if you would like a half a pack of something, some 6 x 6 papers or anything that isnt on the share page, just make me aware of it and I am sure others will want the same.  Quite a few things are not even making it on to the share page as two people are getting in touch for 12 x 12 designer papers so they are going as soon as they arrive.  I shall be adding the new ribbons on there soon so please, do keep nipping back to check what is there.

I couldnt take photos of the new poppy or the other new flowers are I got frightened of all the bees. Oh there are lots and lots of them, not sure if I have made a mistake by keeping the nest there?  I think it may be too late for this year but I wont do it again, not so close to the house anyway. 

It really is hot out there, yesterday it was 29 in my garden and 28 in the kitchen, first time ever.  The plants are suffering too.  I cant get them watered quick enough but, I dont want to over water them either.

Today I have Tuesday at Traceys.  Please do feel free to call round any time after 1pm or after 7pm.  I havent baked due to the heat but if you have orders to collect, to place or you want to see what is for sale, what is on offer and what is free, just pop in.  If you want my address, let me know and I shall give you directions, I am in Allenton, Derby.  The more the merrier so please, bring a friend with you.

Here is a card I made with the Wildflower Meadow, I have made a lot of cards made with this bundle and I hope you wont get fed up of seeing them.

This does a lot better in real life and if you pop in today, I can show it to you. As you can tell, I inked the stamp with versamark, put white embossing powder over it and then heated.  I havent put a sentiment on it just yet so it is one for the box.

Someone has pointed out how many bundles there are in the new catalogue so I shall try and get details of them all and put them here for you, it can get quite confusing.

Not got a catalogue yet?  I have a few left and they are £3 each collected.  If you would like me to post one to you I shall be happy to do so but postal charges will be added to the £3.

Off to get ready for work now and I shall call in and get some strawberries and cream for later.  I have a very large umbrella so we can sit outside this afternoon and evening.  Have a lovely day and thanks for have a read.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

lovely card - hope Tuesday at Tracey's went well best wishes Lesley x