Sunday

Here comes the bride ta ta ti da

Up early again today but having lived in Cyprus for so many years, I know that by getting up early to get the chores done really does make life easier as a little later on,it will be too hot to do anything.

Well yesterday was wonderful.  Went off to Leeds and spent a lovely day in smashing company.  I shall share with you what I did in leeds over the next few days.

It was then dash back, dump bags in hall, dash into shower, dash to get dressed and out again.  I went to a Wedding Reception for a couple of hours but phew, was it hot.

Here is the card I made.




Do you fancy joining the next group of Stamperettes?  10 ladies agree to spend £15 over 10 months.  During this 10 months you get all the catalogues free and you get to be a hostess for one of the months.  This means that you get to have a virtual party with at least £25 worth of goodies, of your choice, free.  There are just 4 places left for this, which I hope will start on 28th July.  Its a lovely way of building up your crafty stash over 10 months, spreading the costs and doing it bit by bit.  Please let me know if you would like to join and this will be the 11th one that I am starting (only had one hic cup).

So today I am hoping to make a few candles in tea cups, finish off a couple of cards and generally enjoy the day.  I hope you manage to cope with the weather and thanks for having a read.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

love the card - hope you had a good time at the wedding reception even if it was hot - your plants are looking good - can't wait to receive my Castor Oil plant best wishes Lesley x