Sunday

Day 12- Sunny Sunday

Sunny Sunday following a scorching Saturday, phew wasnt it hot yesterday?  Fortunately Paul has put up the weather station so we can see the temperatures outside and already, at 6.30 am its 19 degrees, wonderful (not for us all though).

I have been really busy the last few day with no time to update the blog.  My mum had an op on Wednesday so Thursday I was with her most of the afternoon and evening.  Friday we had our Christmas Card and Chatter evening and it was lovely.  Sam baked some wonderful brownies and I am hoping to get the recipe.  I sat and made 8 toppers for Xmas cards and may just get them finished off today as the kitchen is clear of boxes and I am hoping to be able to grab a couple of hours crafting WHOOP WHOOP.  It was also great to catch up with everyone's news.  We shall be having another one on the 2nd Friday of August so if you would like to come along, you will be most welcome.

Yesterday was a day for visitors and how wonderful was that, in between all the little jobs we were doing.   We had mum and dad for lunch, followed by Aunt and Uncle followed by Rob, Nat and the grandchildren.  We didnt get much done at home but hay, we have lots of time to do all that.  Aunt gave me the most georgous smelling sweet peas
She has also told me that if I want to grab some more I just have to go and get some as she has lots in her garden.  ohhh, I think I will be a constant visitor.

I found this wonderful butterfly stuck behind the net curtains in my bedroom.  We soon let it out.



Stampin' Up! order is going in this evening AGAIN I hear you say, oh yes, AGAIN.  If there is anything that you would like to find out about the Stampin' Up! have or if you would like to place an order, do please let me know..

My clever mum has only gone and made another stunning little shrug for the new baby, due in the next couple of weeks,

Wish I could make something this beautiful.

Off to start my day sorting out all the papers on my desk.  I am home all day today, cutting hedges, cleaning outside and generally making this wonderful house into a home so if you are local, fancy a cuppa and a chat, please feel free to call round.

1 comment:

Lesley said...

what lovely sweet peas - you've had lots of lovely 'welcome to your new home cards' best wishes Lesley x