Thursday

Day 9 - my weekend begins today



Today is my Friday, I know its Thursday but I am breaking up for a lovely long weekend.

Yesterday I managed to get all my ironing done so the basket is empty again, well impressed with myself.  Still no cooking done though tut tut.  I did spend an hour sat in the garden having a cuppa and a read of my back....bliss

No plans this afternoon except to nip and visit mum.  She had an operation on her shoulder yesterday so I want to go and say hello and take some flowers to her too.  Not a nice operation.

How about this for a hand made card, thank you so much P.Ann.  A lot of work has gone into this and its really appreciated x

I am really looking forward to sorting out my crafting bags tonight as its the Christmas Card Club tomorrow night.  I have already made quite a stack of Christmas cards but its a great evening of sitting there, chatting away, catching up with everyones news and a bonus to make the cards. 

Thanks for having a read today and I hope your have a lovely day, whatever you are up to.



1 comment:

P Ann said...

You are very welcome my friend. X