The good news is that we complete the sale on our old house today, wow. Its all coming together in the end.
When we moved into our new house we found
- brown bin full of rabbit mess, rabbit food and straw - brown bin, the one that doesnt get emptied unless you pay for it
- rubbish, metal, pipes, lines all thrown down the side of the garage
- old hanging baskets, tiles and carpets down the side of the shed
- lots of old bricks and goodness knows what else by the back gate
- old grass cuttings, in massive piles round the side of the house etc. etc. etc.
Thank you so much Alison for your lovely handmade card but you should have knocked at the door..... kettle is always on. Next time you are in the area, just knock on the door, I would say ring the bell but we dont have one, yet.
We went out for late lunch yesterday as we spent a few hours cleaning the old house. We also picked up nets from Dunelm as well as a bathroom blind. I hope to get these up over the next couple of days, goodness, I thought I was busy before but now....wow. I dont know what is happening on TV, radio, news or anything but sometimes, that isnt a bad thing. I must say that it does feel as though we are on holiday, how strange.
I best get a wiggle on as I dont want to be late at work. Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful day.