Monday

A soggy Monday

What a wet one it is today, it was raining in Liverpool and its raining in Derby.  I dont mind a wet start to the week, it means it can only get better.

We have had a fab weekend in Liverpool, what a city.  I think we have seen everything, been everywhere, done it all plus, we went to the X-Factor concert.  I can honestly say it was the very best one we have ever seen mind you, it should have been called the Fleur East show.  What an entertainer she is and Andreas, do you remember him?  He made me feel that he sang every song to me, personally and I dont mind admitting, I cried, amazing.  We went on the ferry across the Mersey, we talked to so many scousers and we now understand what they say.  I havent met such a friendly city of people in many years, I cant recommend it enough.

Back to reality and we had a great train journey home, all trains on time, lots of friendly chatter with other passengers and home to start our week.  First of all, after I empty the case, is to get the crafty space tidy because tomorrow is Tuesday at Traceys.  Do you have something to collect? would you like to see some new stamps, new colours?  Items from Sale a Bration or the Spring Catalogue, just call in at any time between 2 - 4 or after 6.30 for a catch up.  It would be lovely to see you and, the more the merrier.

I thought I would share another card that we made some time ago, this is another one that I dont want to send out, so I wont.


No photos of the weekend yet, I will share those with you as soon as I have downloaded them.  I feel a Liverpool June scrapbook page coming on. 

Thanks for having a read and I do hope you can pop in for an hour or so tomorrow.

No comments: