Sunday

Happy Birthday Rob


Up with the larks today, I think I have got into that cycle of getting up around 5am, so going to bed around 9pm.  Not complaining as I am feelin' good.

We had scrapbook day yesterday and put the world to rights at the same time as making a couple of pages.  I will share these with you tomorrow, I havent taken photos yet.  Then it was a night out with Robert and Natalie and the grandchildren.  We tried the newly refurbished Crewe and Harper in Swarkstone and it was a very lovely meal out with everyone.  Back home and bed for 9pm.

Today I am getting the crafty space ready for crafty week.  Tuesday is fully booked, Friday has 1 space left but there are a few places on Wednesday afternoon if you fancy crafting.  We are making 3 cards and a little bunny box.  2 of the cards wont take too long to make.  Lots of crafty chatter, laughter and a new trick or two to learn.  Kick off is at 2pm but everyone is welcome at 1.30 to meet fellow crafters.  Quite a few bits and pieces for sale as well as tea/coffee and homemade cakes.  Please get in touch if you fancy doing this, I am in Derby.

Well its Son's birthday today, Happy Birthday Robert. I hope he has a smashing day, which I am sure he will.

Here is the card I made for him which is a LOTV stamp coloured in with Stampin' Up! inks.  Loved making this and feel a few more similar ones being made, to add to the box.

Paul is off to sunny Scotland this afternoon so I have 1001 jobs that I want him to do before he leaves, isnt it always the case.

 Just to remind you that I have lots of crafty bits and pieces for sale in the crafty space.  As well as hand made cards there are little gifts too, bookmarks, candles, dishes, boxes etc. etc. 

Thanks for having a read and have a lovely day

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Tracey, what a lot of lovely cards since I last popped in, you have been busy :o)
Jackie xx