Saturday

Saturday and Time Flies


Good morning on this chilly Saturday morning.  I am up very early today but that was the plan.

Yesterday I went to the NEC by train, it was wonderful. I got to see all the sky go dark but not the eclipse but never mind.  Last time I was on a beach with my daughters and we froze, hopefully I will be around for the next one.

Yesterday I met lots of people I knew, caught up with people I havent seen for a couple of years and made a few new friends, who could ask for more?  I also had a good nosy at the new Big Shot Plus mmmmmm.  Those that know me know that I ponder over things for quite a while before I purchase something major and I am pondering.  It looks good, the price at £129 isnt too bad but do I need it?  not sure so I will ponder.

I have been following a lovely lady, Kath, on her blog for many years and I saw that she was doing workshops so what did I do, I put my name down and went and sat for half an hour to make this.

Kath is as lovely as her blog is and if you havent visited Kaths blog, what are you waiting for?  She makes some stunning projects and she always fills me with inspiration when my mojo has gone on its hols.

Here is my first little curvy box bunny which I think is cute, hope you do too.

This morning I have a few chores to do, a few plants to plant up and then its scrapbooking for the day with Stencils.  I got some hints and tips yesterday and some new gunge to play with.  It seems that a big tip is to have some warm soapy water to hand to wash out the stencils straight away.

The crafty space has had a new addition, goodness you think, she cant get much more in there.


Lets see how this little lovely flask works out, we have just got to give it a go.  But I didnt bake OOOHHHH.  We have lots of lovely biscuits at home so we can nibble on those today.

If you fancy a cuppa, a natter, collecting an order or placing an order, please come along today, Crafty Space doors are open all day.  Not long now till the end of Sale a Bration either. 

Best get a wiggle on, thanks for nipping in today for a read x

No comments: