Tuesday

Tuesday at Traceys


Good morning on this Tuesday and its nippy outside.  The forecast for today is 11 degrees and sunshine, a great day for Tuesday at Tracey's. 

If you fancy a cuppa this afternoon or this evening why not pop in for a catch up and a natter.  You can have a look at the Stampin' Up! brochures, see whats new or if its all new to you, a great way to get more information.  If you need a greeting card or two or bag yourself a bargain, you might just find what you are looking for.  Kettle will be on from 2.00 ish for a couple of hours and again from 6.30. I do hope to see you later.

Last chance today to get this weeks weekly deals, here is a reminder of what they are. 

I shall be placing a little order this evening so if there is anything that you would like, please do let me know.

I have come across another card that I can not give out. 

 
I am hoping to replicate this one over the next couple of days and I need a few 'New Home' cards.  This is another one made on our Sir Stampalot retreats.

I was considering going along to the NEC next week for a few hours for a wander round, see whats new and catch up with friends but yesterday, sorting out one of my boxes in the craft room I have come across a kit that was purchased in 2007.  I had to have this kit, I really needed it and at the end of the day, I made 2 cards with it.  So instead of going to the NEC I am putting the entrance money, the train fair and some money that I would have spent into my piggy bank and I shall spend the next few days putting my wonderful card kits together, tut tut Tracey.

Off to start my day, thanks for having a read and I do hope you can make it for a cuppa later today.  If you need to my address details, either give me a call on 01332 721877 or send me an email to tracey.rossos2@hotmail.com




1 comment:

Lesley said...

have a great Tuesday at Tracey's hope you get lots of crafty chatter - lovely card - Lelsey x