Thursday

Birthday girls



Oh no, a couple of friends are poorly and cant make it to the crafty session tomorrow so if you feel like making a few cards, please do get in touch.

Happy Birthday Girls....it has been Kelly's and Natalies birthday this week and here are the cards I made for them




A bit late with the Stampin' Up! Weekly Deals but they are well worth waiting for:


My next order is going in this weekend so if you would like anything, let me know. That card offer is one not to miss.

This week has been a little busy with the crafty days and getting things organised so as I cant do it all, it is the blog that suffers.  If I was organised I would get everything planned in advance but that really is being totally organised,  yikes.

I am working in the mornings still and that has been a bit of a shock to the system but I am sure I will soon get into the routine of things again, its all just a matter of time.  Paul left home on Sunday to work away for a while but he turned up last night....the job got postponed so he is here for a few days, always a bonus but I know where he will be.  His man cave is starting to look very good.  Well that's it for today. 

I do appreciate you nipping in for a read and if you fancy a craft class, a crafty chatter or just a coffee, let me know.  Have a lovely evening




No comments: