Sunday

Raining again

Well the windows arent going to get cleaned today either.  It is pouring it down outside which I dont mind as it means I dont have to water the plants today.  I was hoping to get some photos of the new plants, lots of colours, all looking lovely to share with you but, I am not going to get wet.  Maybe tomorrow.

Yesterday flew past in the craft room.  I finished more bunnies, I finished cards and I cleaned all up, ready to start all over again. I shall be making a few birthday cards this afternoon as well as planning my frame class and a petite petals class.  There is also the perpetual calendar dates to arrange too but all done, without pressure.

Here is another card that was made using the moon lake stamp set from Stampin' Up!

We all had a go making something similar in last weeks crafty week.  The colouring in was done using blender pens and the ink pads and I think everyone enjoyed making this.  The little sentiments are from teeny tiny wishes which is one of my most used word sets, it has everything in the set and lots of the words fit inside the word window punch.


SAVE THE DATE -The next Tuesday at Tracey's will have a little sale in the crafty space, as well as a raffle so keep the afternoon or evening free on Tuesday 7th April.  It would be lovely to see everyone and have a catch up.  You may be able to grab yourself a bargain or two.  I will keep reminding you that is taking place and it would be great if you could let me know if you will be coming along.  If you havent been before, come and see what it is all about.

I am placing a little order tonight for Stampin' Up! goodies.  If you would like to add to this order, please let me know before 5pm.  If you need any crafting help, just let me know.

Would you like a blender pen?  Yvonne would like to purchase one of these but as you may know, they come in a set of 3.  Would you like one and share the cost with Yvonne?  If you do, please get in touch. The price is £2.95 per pen.

Off to start my day.  Have a wonderful Sunday whatever you may be up to and thank you so much for nipping in today x

No comments: