Thursday

Cooler.....

Good morning on this warm day, again.  The weather man has said it is going to be 15 degrees today which is rather cooler than previous days but I can cope with that. 

I have been busy the last few days with life so no posts on the blog and my hands/wrists have needed a bit of a rest in the afternoons.

Monday night was magazine make Monday and this is what I made.
 I really enjoyed the evening and look forward to the next one.  If you fancy coming along please let me know, it really is a relaxing night.

I have also been busy with the greenhouse and garden and it is looking quite good.  We still have a long way to go but it is all in the right direction.  I have been trying to grow some flowers around the bottom of the tree on the drive and this is what we have so far. 

The yellow flowers are very unusual as they have long tall spikes in the middle of them.
I shall be saving some poppy seeds to put some poppies here next year as well as I hope that by then we will have had the drive re tarmaced and looking a lot nicer.

It is crafty week next week.  There are 2 places left on Tuesday night and 3 places left on Friday night.  The price is £8 and if you would like to come along to make a couple of cards, a box have coffee and cake please let me know.

Off to get ready for a morning in the office before an afternoon and evening of crafting.  Have a wonderful day and thanks for having a read.  Tracey x

1 comment:

Lesley said...

very nice card . . . Lesley x