Thursday

Love is in the air

Friday and boy do I have that Friday feeling....

The right hand is still rather puffy and painful but the bad news is that two of my fingers on my left hand have become very swollen and sore.   So here we go, the Hydroxychloroquine has begun.  This is the first of the medication that i need to take, probably for life.  I started them last night as I really have to get this under control.

Katerina passed 8 out of 10 of her exams for the bar in Cyprus which is wonderful.  I am so proud of her.  She will retake the remaining 2 in September/October.  She has also been accepted at Nottingham Uni as well as De Montfort......we shall see what happens

Another person is interested in joining the Pen Club mentioned in my post yesterday.  If this is something you fancy doing for the next 6 months please, do get in touch.

Sophia and her boyfriend have been together for 4 years and this is the card that i  made for them.



Tonight it is the Christmas Card and Chatter night in Alvaston.  If you fancy coming along, please do get in touch to let me know.

Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a lovely day x


No comments: