Saturday

Short and Sweet

Good afternoon, I am not sure where the day went.  I was up quite early but I just couldnt walk.  One step in front of the other was not possible, I was in so much pain.  I gave up after a while and Paul put cream on the affected areas and gave me painkillers.  I am sure he overdosed me as I then went back to sleep for two hours, woke up and the pain was a lot easier.  I am using a walking stick to aid me all day today as my legs and feet just wont do as they are told but, I have been to sainsburys and I have been to another nieces daughters birthday party, she was 1.  I had to purchase the card as the occasion wasn't marked on the calendar and I had nothing ready... opps

I thought I would share some cards made by my friends this week

 


























Thank you ladies for your company.

SU order going in tomorrow lunch time, if you would like anything, please let me know as soon as possible.  Thanks for having a read and have a wonderful Saturday night x

No comments: