Wednesday

Midweek Musing

Damp out there this morning but it has done the gardens a world of good. I have lots of new flowers today which I shall see if I can capture on camera later.

It was crafty night last night and I have to say a big THANKS to everyone that came along and for all your help.  There is another crafty night this Friday with a couple of spaces free so, if you fancy coming along, please do get in touch.

Here is a wedding card that I didnt share with you last month



Sally and Matt got married whilst we were away so I dropped card and pressie off before we went, trust me, always 11th hour.  The photographs of the big day on facebook were wonderful and I was sad not to be part of such a special day but by all accounts, it was a lovely wedding.

I made the card using the stunning heart die, an embossing folder and ribbon from Stampin' Up!  If you would like more details, let me know.

No work today.  I haven't had a lot of sleep as my neck started to hurt yesterday and by the time bedtime came around, it was very painful.  It has slowly progressed into the top of my spine and around my neck so that I can not move my head, shoulders or my arms. What with my feet hurting  and my neck I am good for nothing today.  But I am trying to stay positive, the tablets will kick in soon and I wont be like this forever, fingers crossed.

I shall be placing a Stampin' Up! order over the weekend.  There is still the bonus days event until the end of the month
 I am also taking pre orders for the new Stamp and Die bundle called Thoughtful Branches.  This is only available whilst stocks last.  It it a smashing set and hopefully I can show you some samples in a day or two. You can purchase it as a bundle or just the dies or just the stamps, the choice is yours.


Thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a wonderful day x

1 comment:

Lesley said...

beautiful card - Lesley x