Monday

Merry Monday 27


Good morning and here I am, back from my holidays. I am still on Cyprus time so this is being written very early in the morning.

We have had a wonderful time being with the girls and my Cypriot family.  It was hot, and I mean hot.  I cant remember the last time it was over 40 degrees so a lot of time was spent in-doors with the air conditioning.  You just dont go out in that heat.
 
The graduation was fantastic, so proud of Sophia. So now it is a new chapter in her life.  At the moment she is working whilst deciding on the next step as she has a couple of choices.

So its back home and I do hope that I managed to bring a bit of sunshine back with me.  Everything in the garden has grown and my greenhouse, wow is all I can say.  Thank you to everyone that has been and looked after my plants.


Here is another Christmas card that I received from Julie H.  Its a lovely card, thank you.
Paul is home today but I must go to work for a few hours this morning, which is fine by me. I  hope that when I get home he will have sorted out where my SU order has gone to as it isnt where it should be.

My body clock is still on Cyprus time so if we meet up this week, I apologise in advance for my yawns.

Have a smashing Monday and thanks for having a read

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Glad you had a lovely holiday and Sophia's graduation went well, lovely card too . . . . . Lesley X

Lesley said...

Glad you had a lovely holiday and Sophia's graduation went well, lovely card too . . . . . Lesley X