Monday

Monday.....

Good morning and here we go again, another wonderful week to look forward to.  One good thing is that with the schools going on holiday later this week (well my grand children break up this week), the roads will be easier for me to get to work, phew.  How did we all manage with the heat in the UK over the weekend?  I was okay and hubby went out and got me a stand up fan for the craft room as he knows how much time I will spend in there this week, bless him.  A high of 21 today, so it will be cooler than last week.

Saturday was a painful day with the RA attacking my right knee, ouch.  Yesterday was a little easier, I could hobble around and today I am the same, hobbling. It is also in my left hand today too so I will have to take it a little easy.

It was our 5th Wedding Anniversary last Saturday and here is the card that I made Paul


He loved it but with limited ability, it was the best I could do.  I really should try to get into this habbit of getting everything done a lot earlier when my hands are not in pain.....she says.  I got him a sprinkler for the garden as we are trying to get the lawn looking nice.  He was over the moon with it.

I pulled my very first tomoatoes off the tumbling tomato plant last night whiip whooo. 
 
I shall be having them on my beef salad sandwich, when I get in the kitchen to make it.  Very proud of myself.

If anyone is free this evening to cut out some card, do pop round.  I shall be in craft room from 6ish.  It is crafty week this week and whilst Tuesday is fully booked, there are 3 places available on Friday night.  If you would like to book a place, just get in touch for more details.

Off to work this morning which is going to be a bit diffucult but I will be home after 4 hours.  Thanks for having a read and have a magical Monday.  Tracey x

1 comment:

Lesley said...

belated anniversary wishes and such a lovely card - Lesley x