Monday

A sparkling Monday


Good morning, isnt the quote above just perfect for a Monday.  I thought so.  Mr. weatherman says it is going to be a cloudy day today with a temperature of around 10 degrees, that will suite me as I am in and out all day today.

Well what a weekend, on Saturday I was in the craftroom all morning and I met Lynn and Karen.  Lovely to meet you both *waving* and looking forward to seeing you again soon.  And then yesterday we had the first of many decoupage get togethers in the craft room with Emma.  *waving*. Well we made some beautiful things and learnt how to decoupage properly. 


Thank you so much for showing us.  We have more of these get togethers planned in May and if you would like to come along on 18th May in the afternoon, please get in touch, there are just 2 places available.  We met Laura *waving* and hope she would like to come back to see us again.  I can see another inbetween session of practice decoupaging being sorted in the very near future too.

Then last night I met Jessica on line who I hope will be visiting soon *waving*.

There are only 13 days left to grab a bargain from Stampin' Up!  You can be a hobby demonstrator for £99 yet spend £170 on products from the Stampin' Up! catalogues AND get it all delivered for FREE.  If you would like to find out more about this please get in touch and pop round for a cuppa and a chat or I would be very happy to visit you. 

Well it is off to the slimming club, then the hospital and then birthday girl shopping today.  It will be a nice day and I hope you have a lovely one too.   Thanks for having a read.  Tracey x

No comments: