Friday

Thank Yous

Good morning and the sun is out already.  I am hoping it will be another lovely day weatherwise just as yesterday was.  The garden on the front is just about done, just one corner left and then I guess it is start it again with the hoe, de weeding and turning over.  The magnolia is out and looking lovely.

JUST 3 DAYS LEFT to get your £170 worth of Stampin' Up! goodies for £99.  You get to choose all the goodies yourself and its all posted to you FREE OF CHARGE.  A great way to kick start your Summer.  Please do get in touch if you would like to find out more.

Here are the Thank You cards all ready for next month.

I have used First Frost stamp set and fussy cut the flowers.  The colours used are Garden Green ink (unusual for me I know) along with Merry Merlot ink and Powder Pink ink for the actual roses.  I loved making them and so pleased with the outcome.  The little dots are glitter.

I also spent half an hour doing my water colour practising which I found relaxing.

This morning I am in the craft room making the final adjustments, cleaning and sorting ready for tonights get together and then I shall bake.  Obviously this afternoon I hope to be out in the garden.

If you would like to place an order for any Stampin' Up! products I shall be submitting my last one for the month on Sunday evening.  If you wish to come and have a look at some products, ask questions or have a try before you buy please let me know if you are free on Sunday morning.  You are most welcome to pop into the craft room for a cuppa and a crafty chat.

Thank you for having a read today.  Please do get in touch if you would like to find out about the amazing joining offer and have yourself a lovely day.  Tracey x  

Product List

No comments: