Thursday

Happy Birthday Card

Good morning and it is another very wet and windy start to the day.  Fortunately I dont have plans to go out this morning so after a few chores, I will be in the craft room.

My car took me to the doctors yesterday through all the rain and gusty winds and he told me that there was a problem with the blood lab as not all my blood tests came back....insufficient blood yikes.  So I have to repeat the tests next week and see him again in two weeks.  We will get to the bottom of why my feet and legs are so swollen, painful and making walking a struggle, it will just take a little longer.  In the meantime, blood pressure tablets, statins as well as water tablets. 

Here is a card that I made for birthday girl earlier this week.



I do love to sit and colour and whilst the image is one from my stash, the colours and the sentiment die are all Stampin' Up! Did you see the pretty self adhesive sequins, so easy to use. You can mix and match your crafty goodies as you will find the SU products compliment lots of other brands that you may already have.  If you would like to find out what Stampin' Up! have to offer, please get in touch and I will bring you a brochure round for you to have a look through.

Did you check out the retired items I have for sale?  I am just off to update the page now as I sold a few and I have more to add.  If you would like to come and see all the items that I am selling please do.  I will in The Craft Room today.  If you are not sure where The Craft Room is just let me know and I will give you directions.

Off to start the chores (and put the heating on in The Craft Room).  I do like it toasty in there.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day.  Tracey x




No comments: