Wednesday

Garage Geared card

Good morning and what a wet and windy one today is.  I believe we have a storm called Gareth with lots of gusty winds.  My little car does get blown around with the wind and I am off to the docs shortly, hopefully it wont be too bad.

Hospital visit yesterday was as sad as I thought it would be but I got through it.  The docs are pleased with my progress with the injections and think I could improve even more.  I am back there again in 3 months. They have given me a couple of tips to try and ease the pain of the injections but some people do suffer with them. 

Last night I managed to sort out all my found Lili of the Valley stamps, phew.  I didnt realise I had so many.  I have put them back where I found them and I just have to make sure I remember where that is.  I now have a stamped image of all of them and have stored them on my phone so I dont duplicate....yeah right.

And then I sat with the Garage Gear Thinlets and the Geared Up Garage stamp set from Stampin' Up! and made my first card with it.




I just used the dies with this and the sentiment stamp.  Love the way it worked out and will have another play later today.  Did you notice the spanner.  You can get a whole tub of spanners and keys. 

Well I must go and get a wiggle on.  I would like to advertise some stamps for sale before I go out.  I have been promising to do this for weeks and must now make a start.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x

No comments: