Wednesday

Congratulations to me, new planters, cards and missing blog posts?

Good morning, urm a little puzzled.  I dont see my blog posts from the last couple of days?  I will have to investigate that.

This means I have lots to tell you.  First of all what a wonderful crafty week or two we had.  It was amazing.  Thank you so much to everyone that came along.  Here is just one of the cards we made using the First Frost set of stamps and dies, which are still available to purchase.
 













We made a matching set which includes a card, matching tag, matching envelope and the insert matched too.


The stamps are just wonderful to work with and can be used for so many different occasions.
Everyone that came along got a little hand made cup filled with chocolate and love hearts, well it was the love theme for the whole of February, not just one day.  Thanks go to Sheila with help on showing me how to make the cups and for doing lots of scoring and cutting with me and of course also to Trish for the moral support.

This means that all the decorations in The Craft Room have to be put away and the theme for March is SPRING.  I am looking for lots of Spring items and hope to get the tree decorated in the next couple of days.  If anyone can come up with any ideas please do let me know or even better, why not pop round and show me how to make them.

We had a wonderful weekend of visiting folk and we had time to plant out the planters that Christiana got me for Christmas a couple of years ago.



They are so pretty and I do hope they last quite a while.


Of course the other news that isnt on the blog is that I achieved a massive milestone in my Stampin' Up! life.  It wouldnt have been possible without all the help and all the support from everyone so I have an open invitiation to a FREE day of crafting, in and around The Craft Room at the end of May.  More details will follow nearer the time but I cant tell you how wonderful being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is.  I have made friends with the most wonderful people you could imagine and feel so lucky and so blessed to have everyone in my life.

Now on that note I really must go and get ready for my day, it is doctors this morning and then some chores.  I hope to be in the craft room this evening.  Thank  you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey x







No comments: