Sunday

Fabric Spring Flowers

Good morning and I do hope your weekend is going well so far.  We had a busy couple of days but the weather has stopped us going outside to finish the garden.  It has been very windy and very wet here in Derby but today is supposed to be a nicer day, 13 degrees and no rain.

The Craft Room has the theme of Spring during the month of March and just look at these lovely fabric tulips that Donna has made for me.  They really are stunning and fit the nearly new trug perfectly.  Thank you so much.

If you wanted to get your hands on some of these please let me know and I shall give you Donna's phone number.

Talking of Spring, just look at these beautiful coloured ribbons

I couldnt decide which colour ribbon to purchase so I got the lot. 
Which meant that I had to make cards in every colour, which I didnt mind at all.  The colours are so lovely and last month we all made one of these cards.  My birthday box is well stocked at the moment.

Did you know that there are only 14 days left to join Stampin' Up! and get yourself a bargain?  You can be a hobby demonstrator for £99 yet spend £170 on products from the Stampin' Up! catalogues AND get it all delivered for FREE.  If you would like to find out more about this please get in touch and pop round for a cuppa and a chat or I would be very happy to visit you.

Well now I have to get a move on as it is Sunday and we are trying something new today.  We have a tutor coming into The Craft Room to show us how to make decopaged bottles, jars and slates.  I hope to share more with you later in the week.

Thank you for having a read and wishing you a super Sunday.  Tracey x

P.S.  The sales page has been updated x

No comments: