Tuesday

Large Number and Jute Bags

Good morning.  Yesterday I got up to 2 degrees and spent the day feeling very cold in the wind.  Today I get up and it is already 10 degrees??  What a difference but it doesnt matter as I have a busy day today anyway.

I am off to the hospital first thing this morning.  This is something that I am sure will be very difficult for me as going to the hospital for anything brings back all the memories of going there for all those weeks to visit Christiana.  I cant believe just how much I miss her!!   The Rheumy department want to see how I am getting on with my injections.  I will see if there is something I can do to stop the actual injection from hurting me so much but they do seem to be helping.

Then I shall have an afternoon of finishing off some cards and doing some ironing..... or the other way round.

I had a request for a 50th Birthday card at the weekend and here is what I made.

This stamp set Number of Years is the perfect set for any age.  I was so sorry to see this retire but the large numbers are wonderful and I believe work well with lots of our stamp sets.  If you would like to find out a little more about these large number dies, do get in touch.



Stampin Up no longer provide free plastic bags for all orders.  From now on orders will be put into Jute bags and everyone will have to bring the bag back to me to get their next order.  I shall try this new system to see how we get on.

Well thanks for having a read today and I hope you have a great Tuesday.  Traceyx

No comments: