Thursday

All Geared Up

Good morning and what a bright and sunny start to the day.  Not too sure about the temperature outside but the sky is blue with a few clouds and a bit of a breeze.  Hopefully it will last and I can get the tools out again to try and do a bit of gardening (we) that is.

Stampin' Up! have announced some new storage for their ink pads, pens, blends, reinkers etc. etc.  This does look really exciting and as from 1st April we can order.  If you would like a little more information, please get in touch and I can tell you more.

It does look nice though doesnt it.

Are you free on Friday night (tomorrow) and would you like to come along to a craft class?
I have had a couple of cancellations so there are spare seats.  We shall make two cards, eat cake and drink tea/coffee.  Lots of crafty chatter, laughter and a great evening is usually had by all.  The price is £8 per person and includes coloured instruction sheets for to take away, your card kits which are all cut out for you and plenty of refreshments.  Please let me know if you would like to come along.

Mr. Blogger hasnt been very well this week and it seems that a few of my 'programmed' posts havent gone out, something else for me to look into.

I can share this card with you though

It was made using the Geared Up stamp set.  I saw something extremely similar in made by MMaike with a German sentiment on the Stampin' Up! UK site and just knew I had to copy it. I loved making it.  There are a variety of dies, all from the matching framelits, a few coloured self adhesive coloured pears, marker pen dots and the gold twine.  If you would like to purchase this set you can get a FREE Sale a Bration item with it but be quick, there are only 3 days left before Sale a Bration finishes.

Well I am off to make some Thank You cards today, as best I can and if all goes well, I will made a video too.....get me.  Thanks for having a read and wishing you a lovely day.





Product List

No comments: