Thursday

Spring is in the air

Good morning.  Mr weatherman has said we are going to get up to 13 degrees today but it will still be cloudy.  Yesterday we had 19 degrees in our garden which was lovely.


I achieved my 1/2 stone award at Slimmers World which I am really happy about.  Now I shall take another few weeks to try and loose the same and this time,  it is off for life.  I cant tell you the wonderful receipes Paul and I have found on this new journey of mine.  We eat fresh fish once a week, beef jerk, a few different pasta recipes and steak once a week too.  I am really enjoying it and it doesnt seem like a diet at all.

Hospital visit earlier in the week was upsetting but the lady I spoke to made sense.  I will go again in 5 weeks to see how I am coping with this big loss in my life.  Whilst I was there I saw the finished animals made out of willow.  They had been doing these since last October when we first started visiting the hospital.  It was lovely to see them finally finished.


Then Paul took me to B&M to get a few pressies that we need and after that we had to call in to Home Bargains.  They had some jars that I could just decoupage if I had all the right materials, which I am starting to collect.  Here is one item in the craft room that I decoupaged.
 
There is still one place left on Saturday 18th May in the afternoon for the decoupage class.  Having already done this I can tell you that it really is worth it.

Here is a card that Diane has made using the Bloom by Bloom stamp set.  It is a great set and I have a few more samples of this to show you later in the week.
 
The craft room is starting to look a little more like Spring.  












well I have to do a little shopping now and then get ready for a crafty get together tonight.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a wonderful day.  Tracey x

No comments: