Friday

Happy Birthday Robert

Good morning.  I actually have that 'Friday feeling' today, something I havent felt for an awful long time.  Hubby has gone off to work and today I must do a few chores in the house, as best I can.

It is Robert's birthday today and here is the card I made for him


I loved doing this.  The colours are all SU colours taken from the inkpad and used as water colours.  Of course those big number dies again.  I didnt realise that they were no longer available but if you need a large number for anything, let me know and we can get some cut out for you.  Then we have the stitched labels that are smashing, a great set to invest in.  The clouds have been created by using bashfull blue ink and a cloud stencil.  I brushed over the stencil a few times before moving on and repeating.

Thank you for having a read today, I hope you have a fantastic Friday.  See you after the weekend, Tracey x

No comments: