Thursday

Thursdays Post

Good morning and today I am off on an adventure.  I am going to try some dry needle felting.  My hands are feeling quite good and I shall see if I can do it, I wont know until I try.

Sophia started work today.  I am so proud of her.  How she is going to work full time, keep her office to see her clients and go to uni once a month I dont know but I am sure she will find a way.  She tried so hard to get this job and she is so happy. 

The Stampin' Up! orders have arrived so it would be great if everyone could collect over the next day or two.  I will sort them out later this afternoon/evening.

Tomorrow is Christmas Card and Chatter evening, if you fancy coming along, please let me know.  I hope to bake in the morning.


Thank you to Helen for some happy post.  I have received this this lovely card.  It also contained a little something for me reaching a goal in my Stampin' Up! world.
If you would like to find out about joining the Stampin' Up! family and dont already have a demonstrator, I would be very happy to tell you all about it.  Please get in touch so that I can explain how you can get £170 worth of Stampin' Up! products delivered to your door all for £99

I had best get a wiggle on, have a great day and thanks for having a read.  Tracey x


No comments: