Saturday

Happy Birthday Cuz

Good morning.  The felting on Thursday went well although I didnt finish my bunny.  I have to finish it at home but it seems that most folk didnt finish it on the day.  However I found it rarther difficult as my hands dont work that well.  I got up yesterday and wow, my hands and my shoulders really ached and I struggled for most of the day so if I decide to do felting again, it will be in small doses.

Yesterday was a busy day with a trip to the vampires first thing.  We have to find out why my legs are still so swollen and so full of fluid. They have been like this since last July but as you can imagine, I had other things on my plate so I didnt look after myself properly.  However  I am back to the doctors on Wednesday to see what the results are and what we can do.

Here is a card that I made for my cousin.  It was her birthday a couple of weeks ago and we made this card in a class last year.  I just love it so was pleased to pull it out of my box and pop it in the post.



I shall be in the craft room most of the day today.  We have a lot of birthdays coming up so I will go and try to be creative and make a few cards.   If you fancy calling in for a cuppa, to collect your goodies or just to see what I am up to, you are most welcome.

There are only another couple of weeks of Sale a Bration left.  This is where when you spend £45 on Stampin' Up! products you get a free item of your choice from the SAB brochures.  It also means that there are only another couple of weeks left to join the Stampin' Up! team.  I think this is the best time to join as you not only get £170 worth of products delivered directly to your door free of charge, it is also the right time to create your own little business, working the hours you want, doing what you want to do.  Or to be a Hobby Demonstrator where you purchase your own Stampin' Up! goodies as and when you want them at disocunted prices.  If you would like to find out more, get in touch today to arrange to pop down to see me in The Craft Room.

I will go and get myself ready for a lovely day, despite the rain that is forecast.  Wishing you a smashing Saturday and thank you for having a read.  Tracey x

No comments: