Friday

Fantastic Friday

Good morning and what a good morning it is.  I am up early and will be in the craft room this morning.  We had a wonderful get together last night with 8 smashing ladies, it does you good to laugh and we laughed, some more than others.

As it is the first of the month, Stampin' Up! have even MORE offers.  First of all, there are some NEW sale a bration items

 You can get any of the above items when you spend £45.  If you would like more information about this please, do get in touch.  I shall be in the craft room after 10am this morning and would be happy to have a cuppa with you to explain more.

As well as the new Sale a Bration items,  you can not get co-ordinates for the Sale a Bration products

 These are available throughout the month of March or whilst stocks last.

Should you wish to place an order you can do this on line through my shop or you can get in touch with me and we can get your products delivered to me for a cost of 50pence.  You then nip in and collect them when they arrive.

Here is one of the cards that I managed to complete earlier this week.  I have so many half finished cards that the month of March is going to see me finishing them all off. 


I had best get myself sorted and get the few chores done as best I can and then I get to spend some time in the craft room.

Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a fantastic Friday.  Tracey x




No comments: