Saturday

Beauty Abound and garden update - Day 3

Good morning and Happy Saturday.  Not the greatest weather to start the Bank Holiday but lets hope it improves. 

Here is a card that Diane made recently for a sample at our crafty get together.  She has used Beauty Abound stamp set which really is a lovely set.  There are details below and if you would like more information about the card or stamp set please, do get in touch.


I didnt make it into the craft room yesterday, the builders were here until gone 6pm and I was so tired so had a night off.  I caught up on a couple of tv dramas and just chilled.  Later today I shall be in the craft room but this is my path for the weekend.


It's a bit like an 'It's a knockout" course.  The builders did a great job again yesterday.  All the debris from the drive went and was replaced by stone.  They put down half the amount of stone onto the garden and will put down the rest on Tuesday.


Here are a couple of updates.



If you do call round please, come to the front of the house or I will be very happy to visit you over the Bank Holiday.  Of for a little retail therapy this morning.  Thanks for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey

No comments: