Thursday

Decoupage

Good morning and the sun is out already. 

Well I really was banished from my craft room yesterday but it did give me chance to catch up on a few chores.  I sorted handbags, did washing, cleaned shoes and 101 other little jobs.  It does mean that I can go and play later today, if they let me in.

The gardeners are doing an amazing job, I cant believe how much patio we have.  It is all a lot bigger than I thought it would be.  I am keeping my fingers crossed that we have all the paving down by tomorrow as on Saturday there is a decoupage class in the craft room and it would be so much easier if there was nothing to trip anyone up.

Here is a jar I made on my first solo decoupage trial.

I am not too happy with the top of it so I have to do anothr jar, with another top to see if I can make it a bit better.  I am sure I will be able to remove the rope and do something else.....another little nice job.

This Saturday we have a decoupage class in The Craft Room, Derby.  Here is a sample of what you can make although the large jar has been replaced by a vase.  The bottle even has lights in it and looks stunning when lit.

If you fancy coming along for a few hours of fun, having a go at decoupage, drinking tea and eating cake please do get in touch.  There are just two spaces availalble.

Thanks for having a read today and I hope you manage to enjoy the sunshine.  Tracey x


No comments: