Monday

Happy Birthday Dad

Good morning and it is Friday.  The start of the Bank Holiday weekend.  The sun is shining so that means that the gardeners can keep working.  Yes they are still here, doing a great job.  They wont be finished for the weekend which is a bit disappointing but I do hope they will clean everywhere up and get rid of boards so at least we can sit outside.

It was dads birthday the same day as my sisters and here is the card that I made for him.


It is an old stamp from my stash but coloured in using Stampin' Up! inks.  He liked it which is the main thing.

There are still a couple of places in the card class this evening if anyone would like to join us!!  Please get in touch, my details are on the right hand side and I can give you more information.

The preperations for the Thank You Tea that I am holding on Sunday are well under way so it will be a busy weekend for me and on Monday I shall just chill and have a lazy day catching up with tv dramas that I have missed, unless of course anyone knows of an event that I can go to?

Have yourself a wonderful day, thank you for having  a read and if you are in the area (Alvaston, Derby) get in touch and call in for a cuppa.  Tracey x



No comments: