Monday

Hugs from Shelli Kit and Happy Birthday Enya

Good morning and I do hope you have had a nice weekend.

We had a birthday on Saturday and here is the card that I made using a stamp from my stash but it is all coloured in the SU pencils and crayons.  The sentinment was typed on the computer but then cut out with the wonderful stitched rectangles.....where would I be without them.  I use them daily.


I have lots more birthdays in May and I think the cards are all just about done.  Hopefully I will be in the craft room this evening just to double check that they are ready.

I know I have mentioned the very pretty boxed Hugs from Shelli kit from Stampin' Up! but Alison was lucky enough to have a play with one of the cards when she went to a Stampin' Up! get together recently.


Isnt it lovely?  The kit comprises of
  • An exclusive stamp set not available anywhere else
  • One Classic Stampin’ Spot® from our Classic ink collection
  • Paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs)
  • 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes
  • Adhesives and embellishments for all 12 cards
 This also co-ordinates with Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla colours and I cant wait to have a play.  Because I think it is going to sell out very quickly I am taking pre-orders.  If you would like this kit please get in touch with me and I will order it first thing on Wednesday morning. It is only a limited time kit and when its gone.....it has gone.

No builders today......the boss is struggling with a very bad cold.  He hopes to be back tomorrow but just look at what they did on Friday.




Off to my slimming club now and then a bit of a pamper day.  Thank you for having a read.  Tracey xx


No comments: