Thursday

Thanks a Bunch and garden update

Good morning and it is Wednesday already.  I am really pleased to say that most of the little odd orders I placed have arrived, Stampin' Up! are really quick with the turnaround which is always positive.  I have a large order still being picked but thats because we had a Bank Holiday yesterday.  Fingers crossed it will be here soon.

Stampin' Up! demonstrators can order the new catalogues today, which I shall do.  They also get the opportunity to order some new products from the new catalogue.  I shall be looking at the new coloured inks and card.  I shall also treat myself to a new stamp set, and why not. 

Paul arrived in sunny Scotland safe and sound yesterday.  He will be back in the middle of next week. Which meant that yesterday I spent the day in the craft room I have managed to finish off most of the May birthday cards and made a start on the Thank You cards for this month.



I have had this stamp set and matching dies for months, Beautiful Bouquet.  I only ever use the sentiments as they are just perfect but it was time to use the whole set together.  I do hope you like them.  I am so pleased that this set is going to be available in the new catalogue.

The gardeners were here just before 8am so I am still busy doing my few chores before going into the Craft Room.
 Before the work started Wednesday morning.
 This is after the work finished Wednesday evening.  As  you can see the decking went, you can see where the damp has gone through to the conservatory (bottom row middle picture, black wall).  The shed has gone top row far right and 3rd row down on the right.  We discovered stepping stones and another semi circle under the decking.  No bodies though, phew

There is a mini digger and a chappie with a pnumatic drill out there at the moment, yikes.

Well thank you for having a read, if you fancy a cuppa you are most welcome.  If you would like to collect bits and bobs......just send me a message to make sure its safe to do so.  Have a wonderful day as the sun is shining.  Tracey x



Product List

No comments: