Wednesday

Hugs from Shelli and Birthdays

Good morning and another sunny day to wake up to. 

Here is a card I made for my uncle.

I used a stamp from my stash but the card stock and colours are all Stampin' Up!  I got the stitched dies out once more for the sentiment, what would I do without them?

So the Hugs from Shelli kit is out and I managed to order my first batch last night. 



I shall be ordering a few more in a day or so, if you would like one please do get in touch.  I dont know what is in the box until it arrives but there will be
  • An exclusive stamp set not available anywhere else
  • One Classic Stampin’ Spot® from our Classic ink collection
  • Paper and crafting materials to create 12 cards (3 cards of 4 unique designs)
  • 12 exclusive, coordinating envelopes
  • Adhesives and embellishments for all 12 cards
This also co-ordinates with Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Petal Pink, Pool Party, Pretty Peacock, Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla colours

I had a wonderful day yesterday.  It started off with so many cards and presents goodness me.  Thank you everyone sovery much.

We went to Findern and then we went to Chesterfield.  It took us more than two hours to get to Chesterfield due to 3 road accidents, road closures and detours but we got there.  We went to dobbies garden center and it was lovely.  We had a very nice lunch, a wander round and then I went to Crafters Companion shop. 

The shop is spacious, well laid out and lots of crafty bits to look at however, out of all the members of staff (at least 4) only one of them was pleasant.  I would go as far to say as one member was rude. Would I return, I doubt it. 

The gardeners are cracking on with the garden but I didnt know that they would be putting my craft room "out of use" today.  So I shall try and catch up on some housework.....well I guess I should.

As a Thank You for all the wonderful support everyone has given me over the last 11 years, I am holding a crafting Stampin' Up! Tea on Sunday 26th May at 3pm.  There will be a little card making, some crafting bingo followed by a tea and a bit more crafting.  Just a few hours get together and you get to see the new catalogue too.  I have sent emails out to EVERYONE I know so if you are available, please do get in touch and come along.  I will have to finalise numbers this Saturday to be sure that I have enought craft kits and cakes to go around.

Well I had best go and do some housework...... Thanks for having a read and please, do get in touch if I can help in any way  with your crafting.  Tracey xx




No comments: