Friday

Tractor Card

Good morning and I certainly have that Friday feeling. 

I wanted to share this card that I made some time ago, thanks to George.


I had great fun making it and once the pieces were cut out using Stampin' Up! card, the sky and the grass were made using Stampin' Up! inks and brushes.  It wont be long before I make another one of these.

Next week we can purchase the brand new Paper Pumkin kit. I hope that I have put in a small video to show you more details.






I am taking pre orders for this as from today so that I can order it first thing Wednesday morning.  I dont know what is inside the kit, no one does at the moment (I believe).  I do know that there will be an exclusive stamp set that isnt available anywhere else, a Classic Stampin Spot (ink), enough paper and crafting materials to make 12 cards and exclusive matching envelopes.  There are also embellishments for all the cards as well as the adhesive.  The price of the kit is £20.  Please do get in touch if you would like more information or to place an order for it.

Off to do a few chores before getting everything ready for today.  Have a fantastic weekend and if I dont see you this evening at the Christmas Card and Chatter evening, see you soon.  Tracey x

No comments: