Tuesday

Stunning Butterflies

Good morning.  I hope you have had a wonderful Bank Holiday weekend.  The weather wasnt too bad but this morning I have woke up to beautiful sunshine.  The forecast isnt too bad, at least it means that the gardeners will be able to work throughout the day.  They havent been since Friday so there is plenty to keep them going today.

I was lucky enough to go to the motorcycle museum craft show with Ruth on Saturday.  Thank you so much for a fantastic day Ruth.  I cant believe how many new companies have appeared  *mouth open in astonishment* where did they all come from?   I saw a couple of new techniques as well, just need a little time to play.

Sunday wasnt the best of days for me but yesterday seemed a lot easier.  I think Sunday was the first day that I had been at home alone since we lost Christiana and it just hit me all over again.  I am told this will keep happening and each time it does, I will get through it.  Thank you to everyone for all your support, you really dont know how much it means to me.

Yesterday I spent in the craft room, it was very calm, peaceful and I kept busy and today I must give myself a little kick up the bum and get a move on.  I already overslept (should be up at 6am so I am ready when gardeners arrive but didnt wake up until 7.20am).

As mentioned a few days ago, the theme for this month in The Craft Room is garden and just look at these beautiful butterflies that Sallyann has made for the tree.



They are stunning, thank you so much.

Would you like to come to The Craft Room to make some decoupage items.  Emma is going to show us how and there are just 2 spaces available on May 18th in the afternoon.  Here are some samples but there are plenty of other images/designs for you to choose from.



I had best try and do a few chores and get ready for the day.  I am off to Ikea, I know it is dangerous but I really want the top to my little trolley in the craft room.  I may have to have lunch there too.  I shall be in the craft room this evening though so if you fancy a visit, let me know.

Thanks for having a read and wishing you a wonderful day.  Tracey x


No comments: