Friday

Butterfly Gala and Debris......

Good morning. Friday again, which is good news as I have woken up with that Friday feeling.  I have already been in touch with Sophia and Katerina and they are both at work, in the sunshine.  Katerina starts her new job today which is always exciting isnt it.

Here is a card I made using the Whisper White notelets and envelopes.  Have you tried using these yet.  I can certainly recommend them as they are great to just grab, decorate and send.
I used Butterfly Gala on this one and the matching punch just cuts the butterflies out perfectly.  I didnt use the punch on this card but I thought I would let you know.  I decorated the envelope too, I think they are so pretty and will be using this set again next week.  For the colouring in of the butterflies, I just squeezed the ink pad really hard so that some of the ink transfered to the lid.  I used a paint brush and a little water and just added some colour.  You cant do this too much as the card is not meant for watercolouring.

It is raining this morning and I was wondering if the gardeners turn up?  Well they did despite the rain.  They did another amazing job yesterday, despite the weather (we had some heavy showers).  They told me around 12.30 lunch time that they would be digging up the area between the kitchen door and craft room and it would take about an hour.  I didnt get back in there until 6pm.  Yesterday they discovered a tree stump right outside the kitchen door.  Well we knew there was something there as we had massive mushrooms growing a couple of years ago.  Here is the stump
I had a pathway from the kitchen to the craft room put down but it was very slippey.


They have piled up all the debris (dont know what else to call it) on my drive and a grab lorry is supposed to come today to take it all away.


Yesterday a chappie walked into the garden (gate is open).  He said he is on the committee of the Earl of Carsington Fishing Club and that Marketon Park have just had some new sitting positions installed around the lake for fishermen.  These positions now need some hard core putting down prior to being finished off and could he take some of mine off the drive.  Well of course I agreed and he went and got his trailer and loaded it up.  I dont know if he will be coming back but its nice to know that part of our garden will be at Marketon.  Especially as my dad was a very keen fisherman in the 1960's-1970's

Well I had best go and get some chores done.  I did grab quite a few bits and bobs out of the craft room to do some stamping and colouring in the kitchen.  Thank you for having a read today and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x

Product List

No comments: