Wednesday

Happy Birthday Liz

Good morning.  It's raining, drat.  Not sure if the gardeners will work in the rain so I dont know if they will come today or not.  They did a great job yesterday, they put all the drains in around the house and the stone was put down.  I thought I would be able to park on the drive when I got home but it wasnt to be......the stone has now been replaced by sand.




If you are free this Friday evening and fancy a crafty get together why not join us for the Christmas Card and Chatter night, you can bring any Christmassy project with you to do, card making, knitting, crochet etc. etc.  We start around 6pm but please be careful when you come.  I dont know what the state of the pathway will be like but I will ensure it is safe.  Car parking will be outside the house just in case the sand has been replaced with something else.

I dont think I will be able to use the craft room today once (and if)  gardeners are here so I will nip in there very early to start putting things away.  I have lots out and about and it needs a good hoover.

Liz had her birthday last week and I know with all the holidays that postage is a little out of sorts but I do hope she has received her card by now.

This is quite an old stamp set but still it is still on my shelf.  Stampin' Up! stamps never go out of fashion and I love using older ones.

I had best go and make a start with a few chores, thank you for having a read and I do hope you have a lovely day, despite the weather.  Tracey x



No comments: