Thursday

Wonderful Romance Card

Good morning. It doesnt look too bright out there but I do hope for a drier day.  Need to get the garden done.  At the minute the garden looks as though we have moles

They chappies did as much as they could in the rain.  And this was my new "its a knockout path" which was rather muddy and very slippy so I didnt venture on it too much.


For some reason I had a very tiring day yesterday but not too sure what I did.  I was struggling by the end of the day so had an early night.  Fortunately hubby will be home later today which is good news.  He has only been gone a week and I do miss him.  I didnt realise how much he does around the house.

I have managed to make a card using the Wonderful Romance set of stamps and dies.  This is in the catalogue so I made a copy of it.


The background is an embossing folder and it is so stunning, you can use either side of the card.  I had fun making this one but I did struggle cutting out those leaves, so I got a little help. If you would like to have a go at making this please do let me know.  I have quite a few 'kits' ready to make different cards so happy to organise a class, during the daytime once the garden is finished.

Off for an early start again.  Thank you for having a read and I hope you have a great day.  Tracey x


Product List

No comments: